Four Traditional College Chairs, Built to Last, by Our Traditional American Craftsmen!
- Officially Licensed College Products
- High-quality, Traditional collegiate Chairs Built in the Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, a Center of Fine American Furniture
- Logos in Screen-printing or Engraving in Filled with Brilliant Gold or Bright Silver…also Metal Medallions can be installed
- Bright, Colorful Logos via our proprietary TrueColor Logos™, Official Collegiate Emblems and other images in true Pantone™ Colors
- Combinations of Styles, Woods, and Finishes
- NOT factory chairs like those of competitors; ours are made individually
- Best Construction of all Traditional College Chairs
- Four Styles including the only College Bench on the market
- All-maple chairs available in Black Lacquer and three different stains: Cherry, Light Maple, and Walnut
- Made in America – American Woods and Traditional American Craftsmen
Affinity Classics builds its Traditional College Chairs in Watauga County, located in western North Carolina. We work with Traditional Craftsmen of the Blue Ridge Mountains because of their fine woodworking, finishing, and service. Our Traditional Craftsmen are committed to sturdy construction and perfect finishing. We do not use laminated woods or plywoods as do competitors. Each seat is made of solid maple with a beautiful maple veneer that ensures a perfect surface.
Our shop has been in operation for over 30 years. Production of furniture has long been a principal industry in western North Carolina where the materials and, most importantly, the woodworking talent and traditions reside.
We hand paint our insignia chairs; our silver or gold handstripings are skillfully applied to our turnings by hand with a small brush unlike the machine-sprayed striping of our competitors. Our Personalization is more flexible and more personal. The widths of our Traditional College Chairs are more generous and more comfortable than that those of similar chairs.
Unlike the logos of other makers of traditional college chairs, our logos are colorful and true to your college and organizations. You can choose any of several logo techniques including Silver or Gold Screen-printing or Engraving in addition to our Proprietary TrueColor Logos™ with true Pantone™ Colors.
Our Traditional chairs are most often ordered in our elegant Black Lacquer finish, but they may be ordered entirely in part or in one of three stains – Cherry, Light Maple, and Walnut:Note: When customers choose Arms, Crown, or an Entire Chair in any of these stains, we must consider the chair to be a custom chair. We ask customers be certain of their color choices. Any changes to color after a chair has been completed is costly. Although Affinity Classic can likely make those changes, requests to change colors after delivery can only be satisfied at the expense of the customer, including labor, materials, shipping, and any other appropriate expenses. Therefore, we always encourage customers to be certain of their color choices before ordering and discuss colors with us before ordering stained chairs and chair parts.
Miniature Traditional Chairs are available in 4″, 5″, and 6″ heights.
Our Traditional Craftsmen are committed to producing the very best Personalized College Chairs available. Consumers who are familiar with the furniture industry are fully aware of the fine furniture of Traditional Craftsmen of North Carolina. That is why Affinity Classics relies on our Traditional Craftsmen to build our fine insignia chairs. Other personalized college chairs may appear similar, but they are NOT the same. Affinity Classics’ Traditional College Chairs are unique in the market!